1. Please turn on Airplane mode of your iPhone. Then enable the WIFI connectivity.
2. Please plug your modBMW WIFI ENET adapter into your cars OBD2 jack.
3. Please wait until it provides WIFI network, named modBMW_ENET and connect your phone to the network. The password is 12345678.
worry if your iPhone shows there is no proper connection.
your iPhones browser and type address: 169.254.128.7
This will get you in modBMW WIFI ENETs admin panel.
to NETWORK -> Interfaces
7. Then click on EDIT button and you will see an option, called IPv6 assignment length. Please set it to 64.
set it to 64, then click on DONE.
click on the blue button Save & apply.
9. Once its done, you must disable -> enable your iPhones WIFI. Thats it.
it re-connects to modBMW_ENET, you will see your
iPhone will be able to communicate with the car and you will be able to use Bimmercode app.